2009年2月1日 星期日

Wall painting



To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of my secondary school, I led my colleagues and ten students to create this great wall painting on 21st Jan. The final layout is came from three awarded sketches of form three students. Though the sunshine was very strong on that day, we concentrated and co-operated very well. We painted continually from nine to six. Thanks God! We can finish this 'master piece' in a day! It's miracle! Though we were all starving at sunset, we gained much passion and energy in the process of creation.

Now, this wall painting gives all of us a fresh scene once we step in our school as it symbolizes a bright future! Indeed, I am so proud of our team spirit!

1 則留言:

  1. Yeah~I am the first one to comment~it seems fun to use graffiti to show gratitude to ur secondary school~welcome to my blog also:http://so-exhibition.blogbus.com
    have fun~

    回覆刪除